Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 lbs cooked turkey breast
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 quarts soft bread cubes
- 2 cups lite evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons red cooking sherry
- 2 tablespoons Butter Buds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice turkey breast in 1" slices and set aside.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except turkey and gravy.
- Mix well.
- In large shallow nonstick baking dish, place a layer of dressing, a layer of turkey, then gravy.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Gravy; In blender, combine milk and flour.
- Mix on high for 1 minute; set aside.
- In nonstick skillet over high heat, saute mushrooms, and garlic in chicken broth for 5 minutes.
- Add wine and butter buds to sauce.
- Use wire whisk to prevent lumping.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for two minutes; stir constantly.
- Gradually pour milk mixture into mushroom mixture.
- Continue to simmer until gravy has thickened; stir constantly.
- Serve immediately.