Turkey Chicken Dressing Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You can use leftover turkey from holidays or boneless chicken breasts. My mom gave me this recipe when I first got married and I still use it! You can use more than 2 chicken breasts, this is just the stretcher version!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 10 ounces corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can turkey gravy
- Saute breast pieces in butter and garlic.
- Mix the stuffing and all ingredients called for on stuffing box.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup and turkey gracy together until smooth.
- In a greased 9 x 13 casserole, add stuffing mix, cooked chicken, corn and top with gravy mixture.
- Bake covered for about 45 minutes. Then uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- This freezes well also!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was great comfort food! I had some turkey gravy I wanted to use up and found this recipe. I used cornbread StoveTop stuffing and mixed the water and melted butter called for on the box with it. I used chicken and cooked it halfway on the stove so it wouldn't over cook in the oven. There was no oven temp so I baked it at 350F, 30 min covered and 15 min uncovered. It turned out really good. Tasted like Thanksgiving! Thanks for the recipe Mrs. R, I will be making it again when I have all the ingredients on hand!2Reply