Recipe by Karin...
This is a really morish salad, rich in flavour. It is great served with just about anything! And an all time favourite of many to whom I have served it too. Also a good salad to prepare in advance - infact it's better if it is - (the 'older' it gets, the better it gets!!!!)
Top Review by Katanashrp
I love salads you can prepare in advance. I skipped the onions since I'm not a fan, and was out of olives so l left them out as well but will definitely add them in next time because I know they will go great with the feta. Thank you.
- 1⁄2 head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 green capsicum, sliced
- 200 g sliced black olives
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- spring onion, thinly sliced
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled (or more according to taste)
- cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup light olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (optional)
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all salad ingredients together- one or two at a time- EXCEPT the Cherry Tomatoes and toss WELL.
- Combine all DRESSING ingredients together in jar or bottle and shake well, and taste.
- Drizzle dressing a little at a time over salad, and toss well to coat the salad evenly.
- Add the halved Cherry Tomatos last.