Recipe by looneytunesfan
Golden brown, seasoned pork chops simmer with onion in a creamy mushroom sauce and are served over hot cooked rice.
Top Review by CindiJ
I think this will go over better in much cooler weather, however the hubby & son did snarf it down and told me I can make it again. Very quick and easy for work night. Chops were tender and juicy.
Thanks for sharing.
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 1.23 ml dried basil leaves or 1.23 ml thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup or 304.75 g can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml milk
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix garlic powder, paprika and basil. Coat chops with garlic powder mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet. Cook chops 10 minute or until browned.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add soup and milk. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until chops are done. Serve with rice.
- TIP: Serve with steamed snow peas, cut carrots and yellow rice. For dessert serve an apple cup: cubed Red and Golden Delicious apples topped with raisins and sliced almonds.