1/1 Photo of Coleslaw With Apples and Feta
3 hrs 15 mins
A little twist on regular cole slaw. Cook time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head green cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 tart apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 3/4-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1Put cabbage, apple, carrot, onion, green peppers, and ONLY 1/4 cup of the feta in large bowl. Toss to mix.
- 2Make dressing in a seperate bowl by combining oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery seeds, salt and pepper; whisk to blend well.
- 3Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss together to coat well.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 - 3 hours; toss again and sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coleslaw With Apples and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 399.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g