Jello Ribbon Loaf
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) jar applesauce
- 18 double graham crackers (the big rectangles)
- 1 envelope dream whip whipped dessert topping mix or 1 envelope Cool Whip
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Place lime and raspberry flavor Jello in separate bowls; add 3/4 cup applesauce to each flavor and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Place 2 double crackers, end to end on a platter;.
- spread with 1/4 cup lime jello mixture.
- Top with a layer of crackers and spread with 1/4 cup raspberry jello mixture.
- Repeat layers ending with crackers.
- Prepare whipped topping mix as directed on package adding confectioner's sugar before beating.
- (If using Cool Whip, blend sugar in).
- Spread over top and sides of loaf.
- Chill at least 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
OK lets see...My name is Diane and I'm married to a wonderful guy -- going on 20 years. We have 2 kids -- 1 daughter and 1 son a 70lb german shepard, a fat cat and a very snobby cat! I work a couple of days a week in the Loop and the rest of my time is spent sitting at the kids sporting events. I love to try new recipes. Luckily, hubby will try just about anything. The kids aren't so eager about that, but are generally very good sports about it!