Fruited Chicken Salad (No Grapes)
Try this for a light, refreshing lunch treat. Cook time is chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut in cubes
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground marjoram
- Combine chicken, celery, oranges, pineapple and almonds. Chill thoroughly.
- Blend together mayonnaise, salt and marjoram. Add to chicken mixture.
- Toss together lightly to coat all ingredients.
- Serve on crisp lettuce leaves or sandwich between slices of raisin bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION