Fruit & Oat Yogurt
Make this the night before for a quick, healthy breakfast! Cook time is chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 medium bananas, firm, sliced
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT banana; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with sliced bananas.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I really enjoyed this. I scaled it down to one serving. I love how only a couple of minutes the night before gives a fully prepared breakfast the next day. This will become a regular in my rotation of breakfasts for the summer months! The flavours and textures of all ingredients made a really delicious breakfast. Thanks!Reply
see 5 more