A dish thats easy and quick. Tastes good too!
Make and share this Skillet Chicken and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Brown chicken pieces, in oil, over medium heat in a 12-inch skillet with non stick coating, about 15 minutes.
- Remove and set aside.
- Drain fat from skillet, if necessary.
- Add mushrooms, carrots, rice, onion, bouillon, poultry seasoning, 2 cups water, and salt.
- Place chicken atop rice mixture.
- Simmer covered for 30 minutes on medium-low, or until chicken and rice are done.
- Serves 4.