These are delicious little cheesecakes, perfect for any occasion. Experiment with different toppings instead of cherry if you like.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Line regular sized muffin pans or cupcake tins with paper baking cups and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- Fill the cups 2/3 full of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- When warm, top each with a tablespoon of cherry filling.
- Chill in refrigerator.