1/7 Photos of Mini Cherry Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer Crusts
These are delicious little cheesecakes, perfect for any occasion. Experiment with different toppings instead of cherry if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 3Line regular sized muffin pans or cupcake tins with paper baking cups and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- 4Fill the cups 2/3 full of cream cheese mixture.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- 6When warm, top each with a tablespoon of cherry filling.
- 7Chill in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Cherry Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer Crusts
Serving Size: 1 (1366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 85.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g