Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are delicious little cheesecakes, perfect for any occasion. Experiment with different toppings instead of cherry if you like.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Line regular sized muffin pans or cupcake tins with paper baking cups and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cup.
- Fill the cups 2/3 full of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until set.
- When warm, top each with a tablespoon of cherry filling.
- Chill in refrigerator.
These are wonderful!! Made them for a family get-together yesterday. I topped half with cherry pie filling and the other half with blueberry. They were gone in a flash!! Definitely will be making these again! Thanks~~ ~Manda
These are fantastic! I’m a die-hard fan for anything cheesecake. I loved the addition of lemon juice as it always seems to balance flavors out. They would be most appropriate for any occasion and they look so elegant plated. I’m submitting a photo of these beautiful little treats and I thank you Karen for the great recipe!
Easy to make and yummy to eat. Used light cream cheese, splenda and lite cherry pie filling. No one knew they were eating a light dessert.