Easy Nilla Tiramisu
photo by wallbounce
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 45 vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Whip the cream cheese and then add the liquer and whip some more. Next, add the sugar and mix really well. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Line an 8" dish with nilla wafers and spoon over them some of the cream cheese mixture. Keep layering until you've used all the cream cheese mixture. Lastly, dust with the cocoa and refrigerate for several hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 34 years old and have been married for 16 years. I have 4 children ages 13,10, 7, and 6. I love trying new recipes and take great pride in the dishes and meals I cook. I am a stay-at-home mother, so I have the extra time to make home-cooked meals and to try more recipes than I would if I worked out in the public. I am also an experienced girl scout leader. I enjoy cooking with my girls, although we have only done it a few times. Being a girl scout leader is a lot like having a job because it is truly important to me and I feel an obligation to my girls.