Party Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
photo by Sweet Southern Bell
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 16 -18 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Place a vanilla wafer in bottom of each cup. Fill cups 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minute at 375°F Top each cup with about 1 tablespoons Of pie filling. Keep in muffin pans and chill until firm, To serve remove from paper cups.
- I don't use the Cherry Pie filling,I think it makes it to sweet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in NC.My husband died in 1996. Since my husband death,the Lord has truly blessed me,with a great home,I love.and the best Landlord,that money can't buy.