Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal - Ww Points 4.5
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 4 ounces unsweetened applesauce (I use the individual packs, exact measurement)
- 1⁄2 ounce raisins (one minibox)
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (2 tsp of sugar will raise points by .5)
- Combine oatmeal and milk in microwave safe bowl. Give it a quick stir to make sure oats are covered. Make sure the bowl is wide or deep enough so the oatmeal does not overflow (I've had this happen). Put it into the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Remove bowl from microwave. Add apple sauce, raisins, cinnamon and splenda (optional). Mix it all together. The oatmeal may be stiff until the apple sauce is incorporated.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yummy, yummy, yummy......Did I say this was yummy??? I eat oatmeal just about every morning for breakfast and it's nice to have something different. I've never put applesauce in my oatmeal so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised with the flavor the applesauce added. Thanks for posting this. Made for Zaar Cookbooks Tag.