Garlic Cheese Biscuits
This is the recipe I found that comes the closest to the Red Lobster biscuits. (I don't recall where I got it from). They are delicious and asked for all the time at my house!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Mix Bisquick, milk and cheddar cheese until a soft ball forms.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drob by balls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 munutes.
- Melt butter.
- Mix butter and garlic salt.
- Brush garlic butter on rolls while still hot on the pan.
- (I actually brush garlic butter on before putting them in the oven and again couple times while cooking, too. Then again right before serving).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation