Reduced Fat Cheese Garlic Biscuits
photo by dejaycox
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix (tm)
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- butter-flavored cooking spray (optional)
- In small bowl, stir baking mix, milk, cheese, and garlic powder to make a soft dough.
- Drop dough by 5 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450* for about 8 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, spray warm biscuits with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray before removing from cookie sheet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I will never eat any other biscuit! My daughter and I are on Weight Watchers and she is a bread and cheese fanatic. When I saw this I was skeptical to try as I am not a Bisquick fan. Wow, was I ever suprised!! I made the recipe as written. Sprayed them with fat free butter spread and you can not eat just one. I will be making these again tonight as she wants a batch to take to work as just a sampling made them a big hit. On Weight Watchers 2 of these are 1/2 point. Can't do any better than that. Thanks for sharing this beauty!
see 2 more reviews