Three Cheese Garlic Biscuits
Delightfully tender and flavorful biscuits of my own creation (with the classic bisquick biscuits recipe as a starting-off point)
- Ready In:
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in milk.
- Place round spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet and flatten to 1/2-inch thickness with your hand.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more