Chicken Cheddar & Garlic Biscuits!
photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- 5 cups all-purpose flour or 5 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth with roasted garlic
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Mix together flour or biscuit mix, cheese and the broth.
- Form into softened dough.
- Drop dough by large spoonfuls upon ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm, enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hey there!~ My name is Crystal. I am 19,and living in Florida. I really love to cook,& bake all the time for my family.I just get so much enjoyment out of it! There is just something about the great aroma throughout the house when you bake something,creating special memories in the kitchen! A little more about me: I am a strict vegetarian,(almost vegan!,heh)but of course my whole family is not,so I cook just about anything! Other than cooking-I like to read,surf the net and create art. My favorite websites are: www.ebay.com & www.witchvox.com (I'm wiccan) Of course,the Zaar has become my favorite website! I love how friendly the people are and how interactive this place is!