Easy Cherry Cheesecake
photo by frostingnfettuccine
- Ready In:
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (I use Keebler)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling (I use Comstock)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave.
- Microwave it on the defrost setting for a couple of minutes to slightly soften the cream cheese (This is so that you don't kill your mixer when beating the cream cheese).
- Add sugar to cream cheese and beat it with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ready made crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Note: The cheesecake is done when the sides are puffed- The center will not be as puffed- It will be possible to jiggle the center slightly but it will not be runny.
- Let cool.
- Top with cherry pie filling and chill.
see 12 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love Recipezaar! I have found many great recipes on this site! Since I've found zaar, I've been spending more time making recipes from zaar than I have from my dozens of cookbooks. What can I say....zaar members post darn good recipes! I wish that I could spend more time cooking but I tend to keep meals simple because I work full time as an Microsoft Exchange E-mail Administrator and I spend the rest of my time taking care of my three year old toddler. He demands so much of my time that I don't have as much time to cook as I used to. My favorite hobbies are collecting recipes and photography. I am an amateur photographer and I take pictures at almost every chance that I get. The picture that is posted on this page is a self portrait.