Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple and quick to make. No one ever guesses that it is completely fat free.
Make and share this Easy Cherry Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fat-free graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 1 can cherries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Blend well.
- Pour mixture evenly into pie crust.
- Spread the cherries on top.
- Refrigerate until served.
5 stars for sheer simplicity. . . and good to boot!! Didn't have cherries on hand so I used canned sliced peaches. Was excellent.
I could not find my normal cherry cheesecake recipe, so I search the internet and found this ten minute cheesecake recipe. Over 2 weeks ago I made it and finally cut it today. Guilty as charge I ate half of it in one evening. Its better than the recipe I was looking for and it takes less time to make. Thanks for sharing this recipe Charlene. I'll be making two more this weekend to share with my co-workers.