Easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
My mom got this easy and delicious recipe from her sis-in-law....I'm sure glad she shared the recipe! It's not your ordinary cheesecake, this one is light & fluffy. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does! This recipe makes exactly 2 pies. I usually prepare these at night because they need to be refrigerated overnight.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 2 regular size keebler ready graham pie crusts (save plastic as cover)
- 16 ounces kraft marshmallows
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 16 ounces KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 can comstock brand cherry pie filling
- In med-large bowl mix together sour cream and cream cheese with mixer (if mixer is unavailable fork is easy but more time consuming) mix until smooth and set aside.
- On stove top melt stick of butter and mix in marshmallows little at a time until smooth.
- Quickly add marshmallow mix into the sour cream/cream cheese mix and quickly mix those together.
- Pour equal amount of "batter" into each of the ready pie crusts. Cover the pies with the plastic that came with the pie crusts, simply turn plastic upside down to cover. Place in fridge overnight.
- Once pie is firm you may top with cherry pie filling (our favorite) or any other fruit you may want to top pie with -- you also may play with pie crust and get Oreo pie crust for chocolate lovers!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
I have made cheesecake using this recipe as my base several times now and honestly it's the best no bake recipe ever for cheese cake. I have made modifications in that I use two tablespoons of brown sugar in the gramb cracker crust which I make by using 8 Graham crackers and two tablespoons of Becel Light margarine. Replacing the 1/2 cup of butter with the marshmallows to 3 tablespoons of Becel Light.