1/1 Photo of Celery Salad With Feta
1 hr 10 mins
This is great when you want a different type of salad. Cooking time is passive chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large celery ribs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (goat's milk feta is best)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1In a large bowl, place the celery and red onion.
- 2In a seperate bowl, whisk together olive oil. lemon juice, Dijon, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 3Pour dressing mixture over celery and onion.
- 4Sprinkle with chopped mint and parsley.
- 5Toss to combine well.
- 6Chill for about 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celery Salad With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 377.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g