Mediterranean Orzo Salad With Feta Vinaigrette
From Cooking Light (June 2005)
- Ready In:
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta (rice-shaped pasta, about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped and drained
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- Cook the orzo according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Combine orzo, spinach, and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl.
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade.
- Coarsely chop artichokes, and add them along with the reserved marinade and 1/2 cup of feta cheese to orzo mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Sprinkle each serving with remaining feta cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more