Green Bean Chickpea Beet Feta Salad
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces fresh green beans
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 canned beets, drained and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄3 cup fresh garden mint, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
- Place a pot of water to boil with added salt.
- Cook beans about three minutes until tender crisp.
- Drain and place in cold water to stop cooking, drain .
- Place cooked beans into a large bowl, add beets, chickpeas and mint.
- In another bowl place oil and vinegar salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over veggies and toss.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled feta cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Grandmother of two boys, great grandmother of one ...worked in hardware and construction for forty years, read all cookbooks, watch all cook shows on tv. like to cook all types of new recipes.