1/6 Photos of Bell Pepper Cream Cheese Pasta
This recipe comes from German chef Tim Maelzer and it is not only easy and quick to prepare, but also delicious and rather healthy, too. :) He prepares the recipe with carrots, but all we had were bell peppers, so used those. Feel free to play around with veggies and spices...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile heat oil in a pan. Add onion and bell pepper and sautee for 5 minutes. Add curry powder and sautee for another 5 minutes.
- 3Drain pasta and return to the pot.
- 4Stir cream cheese into veggies and add this mixture to the pasta in the pot. Season with pepper to taste and if sauce is not thin enough, add the milk.
- 5Serve. :).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bell Pepper Cream Cheese Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.9
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.1 mg
- Sodium 171.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g