- Ready In:
8 half pints
- Cut the orange and lemon into quarters; remove all of the seeds.
- Slice the orange and lemon quarters crosswise into very thin slices.
- In a medium saucepan, combine fruit slices and water.
- Cover, and simmer the orange and lemon mixture for 20 minutes.
- Peel, pit, and finely chop the peaches.
- In a 8-10-quart heavy bottomed stockpot/kettle or a Dutch oven, combine orange and lemon mixture with the peeled and chopped peaches.
- Stir the pectin in the fruit mixture; bring the mixture to a FULL rolling boil, stirring constantly. add sugar.
- brign back to a hard boil , uncovered for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; quickly skim off foam. stir for 7 minutes.
- Pour at once, into HOT sterilized jars, and seal.