Garlic Prawns in the Microwave
- Ready In:
- 500 g prawns (raw)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed or minced or 2 teaspoon from jar)
- 2 tablespoons spring onions (white part finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (or 1 dash chili powder or 1 small chilli pepper, finely sliced, deseed or not)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Peel and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
- Put prawns into a microwave proof dish or divide prawns into 4 microproof ramekins.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over prawns or divide between the 4 ramekins.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the demise of the forums and with no more interaction on site with what was a great community and it was a pleasure to get to know so many of you over the years and to have had the privilege of meeting some of you in person. For me now this is just another recipe site like to many on the net, it has lost its specialness, such a pity especially when Scripps changed the name from Recipezaar to Food.com and made this statement sorry cannot replicate here as considered invalid but they basically said yes the community was valuable hence .com was short for community but it was a pack of lies as they were not willing to put the money into that community and got rid of the forums which was the community so for .com has become .crap.