Extra Tasty Scrambled Eggs
photo by CookingONTheSide
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 10 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup grated mainland extra tasty cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread
- Combine milk and eggs in a bowl and whisk together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Once foaming, pour in the egg mixture. Use a wooden spoon to stir occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until almost set. Remove pan from heat and stir in Mainland Extra Tasty cheese.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Serve the eggs with the toast.
- Garnishing with parsley or chives is optional.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.