Out of This World Scrambled Eggs
So simple, so quick, so the best ever!!!
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs (per person)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- whisk lighlty the eggs with the milk.
- melt butter in pan.
- add whisked eggs.
- leave for 1 minute to start to set.
- VERY IMPORTANT: do not stir, you must lift.
- lift the eggs gently until all of the egg is cooked.
- serve on whatever toast you like, or muffins and splash some Lee and Perrins over it.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 17 more