1/2 Photos of Vidalia Onion and Rice Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
This came from my sister who got it from her sister-in-law at a family reunion. Onions have mild sweet flavor -- not over powering. Makes excellent side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauate onions in butter til soft.
- 2Combine ingredients and place in 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- 4Can be made a day ahead. Tastes even better the next day.
- 5Makes great leftovers.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vidalia Onion and Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g