- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed, and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- grated parmesan cheese (for topping)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in oil until tender.
- Add the garlic, cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the turkey, broth, pumpkin, beans, salt, basil, and pepper, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with cheese.