Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
These make a nice change from traditional roast or baked potatoes.
Make and share this Swedish Roast Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to approx 210C.
- Cut across the potatoes at around 1/8 inch intervals, slicing about 3/4's through the thickness of the potatoes.
- Put a baking tray on the hob and heat up the butter and olive oil until sizzling.
- Turn the potatoes in the fat well; arrange cut side up and again spoon over the fat.
- Sprinkle well with the sea salt and put in the oven for approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes until the flesh is soft.
These were so good with our steak. Yum!
I make these potatoes often, they are really excellent. For a "switch-up" try sprinkling with steak spice instead of sea salt. This recipe also works well in a foil pouch on the bar b q, just remember to turn them often so they don't burn.