1/9 Photos of Shredded French-Dip Sandwiches
9 hrs 10 mins
This makes some of the best hot sandwiches. Delicious, deeply flavored beef with rich aujus for dipping. Put it together in the morning and come home to a great meal! We like it with a green salad and some chips on the side. I'm not sure where this came from- maybe the food network or some magazine. The left-overs(if there are any) freeze well. Thaw, thicken the aujus and add any remaining meat and serve over rice or noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut roast in half, place pieces into crockpot.
- 2Combine canned soups with bouillon granules.
- 3DO NOT DILUTE SOUPS!
- 4Pour over meat.
- 5Cover, cook on low 8 hours.
- 6Remove meat from crockpot,shred with forks.
- 7Skim fat from aujus in crockpot.
- 8Return meat to crockpot,to rewarm.
- 9Pile meat on rolls.
- 10Serve juice as dipping sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shredded French-Dip Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.1
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 149.7 mg
- Sodium 1765.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 59.7 g