Stroganoff with the calories cut way back! Great taste! From Cooking Light.
Make and share this Russian Skillet Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While rice is cooking, cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- Combine steak and cornstarch in a small bowl, toss well.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- Add steak, saute 5 minutes.
- Add the onion, and saute for 1 minute.
- Add mushroom, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Add beef broth, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve with rice.