1/1 Photo of Russian Skillet Stroganoff
Stroganoff with the calories cut way back! Great taste! From Cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2While rice is cooking, cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
- 3Combine steak and cornstarch in a small bowl, toss well.
- 4Heat oil in a large nonstick frypan over medium high heat.
- 5Add steak, saute 5 minutes.
- 6Add the onion, and saute for 1 minute.
- 7Add mushroom, cover and cook 2 minutes.
- 8Add beef broth, salt and pepper.
- 9Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- 10Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and parsley.
- 11Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Skillet Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 11.1 g