Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets onion soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 pork chops or 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In small bowl, combine onion soup mix and bread crumbs.
- Brush both sides of chops with mustard, then dip in soup mixture until evenly coated.
- In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, arrange chops.
- Bake, uncovered, turning once, 30 minutes, or until done.
- VARIATION: Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
My Husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I made it just as stated and it turned out perfect. The chops were very tender and crunchy. I will make this recipe again and again. Thank you.
So tasty, crispy and very simple to make. Used the Copycat Lipton Onion Soup Mix for the Onion Soup Dry Mix.
This is so good. Dh loved it! I used dijon, homemade bread crumbs and the store brand onion soup mix. What a great idea. Taste is just right. DD's didn't like it but they are kinda picky. DS ate it and wanted more!!