- 30 g butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 kg of baby new potato, halved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 325 g english spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a large pan and add the onion and cook stirring until the onion is soft.
- Add potatoes, garlic, stock and mustard and simmer covered for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- Add cream and spinach, simmer covered until spinach is wilted.