This was posted in a local newspaper. Wonderful, strong Mediterranean flavors and very healthful =]
Make and share this Mediterranean Edamame Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups blanched shelled edamame
- 2⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- Cook edamame according to package and let cool.
- Mix oil and vinegars in separate bowl with garlic and oregano.
- Toss with other ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.