1/2 Photos of Mediterranean Edamame Salad
Chef #338124's Note:
This was posted in a local newspaper. Wonderful, strong Mediterranean flavors and very healthful =]
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups blanched shelled edamame
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook edamame according to package and let cool.
- 2Mix oil and vinegars in separate bowl with garlic and oregano.
- 3Toss with other ingredients.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mediterranean Edamame Salad
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.0
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 437.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar
white balsamic vinegar