Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from my daughter-in-law who was trying to impress me... She did. When I made them, it seemed that the dough was not very elastic and was worried about it being to dense. It does turn out ok though. After forming the rolls, there is no need to let the dough rise a second time before baking.
- 7 -9 ounces water (I started with 8 oz. and ended up adding a little bit more)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- Set bread machine on dough setting and let mix and rise once.
- Shape and form into rolls.
- Bake 25-30 min at 350°F.
Loved these rolls!! So simple to make. I loved that I could use the bread machine, saving myself some time to do other cooking. After forming the rolls, I covered them and let raise for an hour before baking since they were small. They baked beautifully. Wonderful crust on the outside, delicious flavor. Will be making again.
A little denser than I expected, but fantastic.
This bread hade a nice flavor and was easy to make. Thanks Bertha C. bullwinkle