1/7 Photos of German Cucumber Salad
Posted for World Tour 2
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thily sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 small roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1Place the cucumbers, onions and tomatoes in a large bowl. Set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Pour over salad mixture.
- 3Toss to coat well.
- 4Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for German Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.5
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 111.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g