- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 6 tablespoons hard margarine or 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Add butter and cut in until crumbly.
- Stir in cheese and then milk and water until dough forms a ball.
- Turn out onto counter and knead 6 - 8 times.
- Roll out to 3/4 inch thickness and cut out biscuits with a 2 inch cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, until tops are golden.