Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork chops (1 1/2 lbs and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Spread mustard on both sides of pork chops.
- Place in a greased shallow 2 quart baking dish.
- Combine crumbs and pepper (to taste); press onto tops and sides of chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and topping is lightly browned.
Mimi, these are so good, loved the Dijon mustard flavor with pork. very easy to make and delicious. Severed them with baked yams, cream style corn and a green salad.
I meant to add a star rating the first time I reviewed. This is my review. This recipe was really a lovely way to prepare pork, to keep the chops moist and tasty. The tangy mustard was delightful. I did mix the breadcrumbs with some Parmesan cheese, and this worked well. Thanks, Mimi, for sharing this recipe that will definately be used again.
Love it!<br/><br/>Quick, easy and delicious.