Crockpot Sweet and Sour Cranberry Meatballs
- Make meatballs: Mix ground beef, onions, bread crumbs, egg, and seasoned salt together to form walnut sized meatballs. Add a bit more bread crumbs if the meat doesn't hold together well, or if it is too dry add a bit of olive oil.
- In deep saucepan, over medium-high heat, heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Saute meatballs, turning often, until cooked through.
- In a crockpot, put the cranberry sauce, beef broth, brown sugar, onions, vinegar, ketchup, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix together.
- Add meatballs .
- Cook on high about two hours, stirring often.
- When ready to serve, season with salt and pepper to taste.