- 1 (18 ounce) boxchocolate devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot bowl with non-stick spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix, dry pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, water and oil; beat with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into crock pot bowl; cover and cook on low 4 to 7 hours (time depends on the power of your crock pot).
- Center should be just set.
- Finished cake will be very moist.
- A toothpick inserted near center should come out with moist crumbs when done.