Orange Rice Pudding With Golden Raisins (Crock Pot)
The original of this recipe was found in a recent American Profile magazine.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 2mins
- 4 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup medium grain rice, uncooked
- 2⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a crock pot combine milk, sugar & rice, then cover & cook, stirring occasionally, on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours until creamy.
- Spoon into a serving bowl & after stirring in the raisins & zest, let it set ~ Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Before serving, dust lightly with nutmeg.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation