This is my favorite pound cake recipe.
Make and share this Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix everything but the eggs and flour.
- Beat 6 minutes with a mixer.
- Add 6 eggs one at a time and reduce the speed of the mixer.
- Blend in the 3 cups of flour.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
this is the best pound cake. took it to a friends and got lots of compliments
I have been looking for a good pound cake recipe and this is definately it! It is moist and delicious! Thanks, Elizabeth.
I made this in 2 large loaf tins and they were cooked in an hour,the almond flavouring is perfect, the texture smooth, the cake moist, a real keeper.