Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake
The name says it all...
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in cream cheese, eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Beat on low speed until well blended. Beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in blueberries and pour batter into pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My 10 year old daughter has become quite the little chef and has been baking for the past several months. She spied this one after her brother decided he MUST have poundcake and decided to make it. Oh wow. This was amazingly awesome. It was light and fluffy, the blueberries give it a really nice tartness to set against the sweetness of the cake. The cream cheese makes the cake itself smooth and delicious. We mixed some powdered sugar with water and drizzled over the top. This is a keeper!1Reply
This was excellent! Unfortunately, they don't make 18oz cake mixes any more, only 15.25oz. After a little research, I decided to add about 2 TBSP flour vs. the recommended 5-6. I also used 1 1/2 cups blueberries but want to try up to three next time. Lastly, I heavily greased and floured the pan and ended up baking for 55 minutes. Really delicious and will definitely make again as I already have three requests!1Reply
see 8 more