1/3 Photos of Chocolate Cobbler
This cake makes it's own chocolate sauce. It's wonderful served warm with ice-cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar and the 2TBS cocoa.
- 2Stir in milk and oil until smooth.
- 3Pour into a greased 8in square baking pan.
- 4Combine brown sugar and the 1/4 cup cocoa.
- 5Sprinkle over batter.
- 6Pour hot water over the top (do not stir).
- 7Bake at 350* for 45 minutes or until cake springs back when touched.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.3
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 306.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g