Chocolate Pecan Pie Cobbler
photo by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
- Ready In:
- 8 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons rum flavoring
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ice cream, if desired
- Cut each roll into fourths. In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, sugar, eggs and rum flavoring. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Add roll pieces and toss gently until well coated.
- Pour mixture into a sprayed 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30-45 minutes. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Cover with foil last 10 minutes to prevent over browning. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Rhodes Bake-N-Serv is the brand name used by Rhodes International, Inc. which is owned and managed by Ken Farnsworth Jr., his eldest son Kenny Farnsworth, President, and Erik Lehnardt. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with plants in Columbus, Wisconsin. Rhodes Bake-N-Serv supplies grocery stores, club stores, and mass merchandisers across the United States. Rhodes is also available to restaurants, schools, and other institutions through food service distributors.<br /> <br /> Rhodes Bake-N-Serv continues the tradition of quality started by Mr. Herbert Cecil Rhodes Jr. and all the dedicated people who have made Rhodes “America’s Favorite Frozen Dough”.</p>