Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
FAST, simple, E-A-S-Y to make, TRUE! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 3⁄4 lb lean ground lamb or 3⁄4 lb lean ground beef or 3⁄4 lb ground lean pork
- 4 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine or 3 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili sauce
- COMBINE meat, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce and 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (or sherry) in bowl.
- DICE peppers and onion; set aside.
- COMBINE stock, 2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine (or sherry), 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, bean sauce, sesame oil, vinegar and Chilli Sauce; set aside.
- COMBINE cornstarch and COLD water; set aside.
- HEAT 1 tablespoon peanut oil in wok; when just begins to smoke, ADD meat and STIR FRY for about 2 – 3 minutes until it crumbles into small prices; transfer to platter; keep warm.
- ADD 1 tablespoon peanut oil to wok; ADD ginger, garlic, onion, peppers and Mushrooms; STIR FRY until soft.