Singapore Chilli Prawns (Shrimp)
I found this and thought it sounded really good. I haven't tried it (intend to soon) but wanted to share it anyway. From a supermarket give away.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500 g green prawns (uncooked)
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons black bean paste
- 1 tablespoon chili, minced
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- chives (to garnish)
- Heat oil and stir fry prawns until they change colour.
- Remove to a plate.
- Add garlic, ginger, black bean paste and chilli, stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Return prawns to wok with ketchup, vinegar and sugar, stir fry until hot.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve with rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great taste. Easy recipe to alter according to what was on hand.<br/>Omitted the bean paste, added more chilli and used cider vinegar.<br/>Matt made it for dinner last night & if I hadn't seen him put the tomato sauce in the pan I never would've guessed it was in there. I think he used less than stated due to others reviews.<br/>Thanks for sharing, mate :)Reply
see 19 more