1/1 Photo of Cherry Rhubarb Crisp
Tart, sweet, and crunchy on top. You can use frozen fruit as well; just thaw and drain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Toss fruit with sugar and tapioca starch, place in bottom of 8x11" baking dish.
- 3With food processor on pulse or with pastry blender, mix together butter, brown sugar, coconut, and oatmeal until coarse crumbs form.
- 4Place crumbled mixture evenly on top of fruit.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Rhubarb Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 151.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 41.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: