Recipe by hotdishmama
Tart, sweet, and crunchy on top. You can use frozen fruit as well; just thaw and drain.
- 2 cups tart cherries, pitted
- 2 cups rhubarb, sliced into 1/2 ", chunks
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss fruit with sugar and tapioca starch, place in bottom of 8x11" baking dish.
- With food processor on pulse or with pastry blender, mix together butter, brown sugar, coconut, and oatmeal until coarse crumbs form.
- Place crumbled mixture evenly on top of fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.